Crossroads Clinic is a nonprofit, Christian based organization that provides services to Brooks and the County of Newell. We believe that all human life has value and as such we work to empower individuals through education and counselling to make healthy informed decisions about sexuality and relationships. Crossroads Clinic is seeking an experienced and innovative leader for the role of Executive Director. The ED collaborates with members of the Board of Directors to set the direction for Crossroads Clinic. The ED oversees a multidisciplinary team of professionals, the delivery of services to clientele, and the creation of the strategic plan and direction for Crossroads. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Crossroads Clinic. There is a strong endorsement of the care provided to Brooks and area by our staff and volunteers every day.
The Executive Director of Crossroads Clinic is responsible and accountable for oversight of all operations at Crossroads Clinic in Brooks and area. In this role, you will collaborate with staff and volunteers to evaluate strategies, while setting short and long term goals for the clinic. As Executive Director of Crossroads Clinic, you will build new and maintain existing relationships with stakeholders: including sponsors, donors, public agencies, and other partners. With a strong Christian foundation, you will lead staff & volunteers in an environment that fosters learning, encourages teamwork, and provides professional development opportunities. Accountable to the Board of Directors, the ED will manage clinic resources, showing responsible stewardship that appropriately allocates funds to meet clinic objectives. As an excellent communicator, the Executive Director will demonstrate an ability to inspire supporters to uphold Crossroads’ mission and vision while nurturing an environment of continuous improvement.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare or other related field would be an asset, or equivalent experience in a senior management role.
- Strong leadership skills including demonstrated ability and comfort with decision making responsibilities.
- Professionalism and confidence in public speaking/presenting the mission and work of Crossroads Clinic.
- Fosters team development by coaching and teaching, with the ability to inspire and build confidence in others.
- In conjunction with the Board, have a demonstrated ability to manage change and create innovative solutions for complex and diverse issues.
- Must be flexible for travel within Brooks and area.
- Passion for the related work of Crossroads Clinic is essential.
Full-Time (30 hours/week)
If interested, please contact Mona Patterson (board chair) with any questions or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting closes May 4, 2018